Use of an item is bound by the license you purchase. For all licenses, the licensing terms in effect at the time of download of a purchased product are the licensing terms that shall apply to that purchased product unless and until an update is downloaded, at which time the licensing terms in effect at the time of such update download shall apply to the purchased product. Otherwise, changes in licensing terms that may occur from time to time are not retroactive.
- Professional License grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, and non-transferable right to use and incorporate the item into a single personal or commercial project.
- Multiple developers can install, develop, and incorporate the item into a single project as long as the project is for you, the purchaser.
- You can use and incorporate the item into a single domain.
- You can use and incorporate the item into a single intranet application.
- The author of the Item retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms. This license is between the author of the Item and you.
- The item must not be redistributed or resold.
No Liability for Consequential Damages.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall wiwet or it's authors be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the product, even if wiwet has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states and jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.